Dealer E Process is currently looking for an outgoing and energetic Account Executive. The ideal candidate will display excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Great organization, customer service and follow-up skills are a must. Prior automotive website experience or automotive dealership experience is required.
Your contribution to our team would require:
* Excellent phone and problem solving skills
* Highly organized, detail oriented and good at multi-tasking
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Strong follow-up skills
* Ability to train clients on products in both one-on-one and group settings
* Ability to learn, understand and review website stats and analytics
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
* Miscellaneous clerical duties
** Prior automotive experience is required.
We’re looking for a team member that is able to work well in a group setting, as well as independently. Ideal candidate should be detail oriented with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills.
• 401k employee contribution after 6 months of employment with employer contribution.
• Eligibility in company health/dental insurance policy after 60 days of employment. Employer pays portion of health care premiums.
• 5 days PTO and 5 days Vacation time to be accrued annually the first year.
• 5 days PTO and 10 days Vacation time to be accrued annually the second year.
• $15.00 per month optional participation in Health Club Membership.
• 9 paid holidays after 6 months of employment